Gathering and Use of Information
1. We will not collect personally identifiable information from you, other than what you supply to us on a voluntary basis.
2. In order to participate in some activities, you might be asked to provide some personally identifiable information. This could include the following:
- signing up for email lists
- Cyberactions, including online petitions, email, fax and letter writing campaigns
- purchasing merchandise from Greenpeace Canada
- signing up to volunteer with Greenpeace Canada
3. Greenpeace will not willfully disclose your personal information collected from this website to any third party. We may include information in our email communications from other organizations we are working with.
Currently, we are using a cookie to remember visitors language preferences. We are not using cookies to track individual users. In the future, we will be using cookies for the purpose of creating more detailed statistics on how our site is used, without tracking or identifying individual users.