In August 2009, Kimberly-Clark released an new environment fibre procurement policy, radically revising the way they buy pulp and paper. With the release of this new policy KC signed an agreement with Greenpeace, and we officially ended our Kleercut campaign.
The new policy sets firm targets for acquiring more forest friendly pulp that is FSC-certified, limits the company's impact on endangered and wilderness forests, and puts KC in a leadership position in the industry. This is because of your hard work!
Please write to CEO Thomas Falk and thank him for taking action to protect ancient forests and reaching an agreement with Greenpeace.
To send an e-mail just follow these easy instructions:
- Fill out your contact information. This is required information for you to use this service. (Your email address will be sent with the letter.)
- Please read the letter below.
- Add your own personal message to the end of the letter to reflect your own views.
- Click 'Preview your message now' to see how your letter will look.
- On the next screen, click 'Accept' to send your email to Kimberly-Clark.